Courtesy of Food Network
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in food processor except mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Process until cilantro is fine. Add mayonnaise and process just until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
This sauce is good with any seafood or fish, especially salmon.
Link to Food Network here.